These general terms and conditions apply to bookings made through the https://www.hostaljoaquincosta.com/ website (hereinafter the "Website"). The reservations made constitute a contract between you (hereinafter the Client) and the company whose tax details are indicated below (hereinafter the HOTEL):
Responsible: Huesca Hoteles S.L.
Registered Office: Calle Joaquín Costa 10, 22003 Huesca
These general conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of 13 April on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as well as all applicable tourist regulations and, subsidiarily, the Civil Code and the Commercial Code.
The formalization of reservations through the Web is subject to the following clauses:
1. Manifestations: The Client states:
2. Access to the Web: Access to this Web is the responsibility of the Customer.
3. The booking:
4. Price and payment:
5. Modification or cancellation of reservations:
6. Right of withdrawal: For the purposes of the provisions of Article 97.1.i) RDL 1/2007, you are informed that, in accordance with the provisions of Article 103 l) of the aforementioned Royal Decree Law, you do not have the right of withdrawal.
7. Invalidity of clauses: If one or more of the clauses included in these general conditions is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, this will affect only that provision or that part that has been so declared, the general conditions subsisting in all other respects, with such provision, or the part of the same affected, as not being in force.
8. Acceptance: The request and the formalization of the reservation necessarily imply that each and every one of these general conditions, considered as an integral part of the reservation and completed with the conditions of the rate and the specific applicable legislation, are expressly accepted by you. The present conditions, the particular conditions of the rate and the confirmation or reservation request, express the entirety of the obligations between the parties.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction: This contract shall be governed by Spanish law, excluding its conflict of law rules. Without prejudice to the rights recognized to consumers in matters of jurisdictional competence by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16, 2007, any dispute that may arise from the use of the Website or the services linked to it shall be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the competent Courts and Tribunals according to the domicile of the HOTEL, expressly waiving the Customer's own jurisdiction if any.